Just one more epilogue left, and then this will all be wrapped up, hopefully, with one last look at the “We Have Finally Killed God!” Guy from the beginning of this series…way back before we took a detour with “Laser Eyes Jesus.”
Sometimes there really are happy endings after all…even if nobody wins a Science Fair ribbon! It just didn’t seem right to send Larry and Brenda off to The Museum Of Abandoned Science Fair Projects without saying a little more about them.
Since these two have been presented as “opposites,” it seemed like there would ultimately be an attraction like magnets. Sort of scientific, right? After all, you might imagine Brenda the Volcano would be somewhat of a “hothead” while Larry the Robot would be “as cold as ice.” It turns out, Brenda is the logical and practical one while Larry is the wildly emotional one! Maybe opposites really do attract?!?
Is there a lesson here? Maybe. Maybe not.
Could it be that we often can not anticipate how God will work things out? And that when we try to force God work things out (preferably our way), we are only going to end up frustrating ourselves?
Could God be working towards something bigger than what any of us can possibly imagine? Hmm… Maybe so!
And yet even in our fears and anxieties, something good can come out of it, right? Like those cute little multi-purpose appliances!
Bedtime story is over. Next Up…Laser Eyes Jesus #048 “Second Epilogue: A Night Of Wrestling With Fear”
Thanks for reading!
Please consider helping me to keep this website going, even if it’s just by keeping me caffeinated! My current goal is to have better graphic tools and more storage space!
Some of the other content creators that I support and recommend:
- “Christians In Motion” which can be found at https://www.patreon.com/christiansinmotion/ and https://christiansinmotion.org
Some of the other content creators that I recommend and whose work I look forward to seeing published:
- “Live4Him” by J. David Peever which can be found at https://live4him.ca
- “Writer’s Envy” by Will Pennington which can be found at https://writersenvy.me
Some of the other content creators who I appreciate for their sense of humor:
- “Trefology” by GTR which can be found at https://trefology.com (His sense of humor may be different from mine, but I often find myself thinking, “I wish I had thought of that!”)
Some of the other content creators who I appreciate for their creativity and way of handling words and ideas that cause me to think and see in new and different ways:
- “Gospel Isosceles” by Amaya Engleking which can be found at https://gospelisosceles.wordpress.com (Her writing and selection of images to accompany her writing are absolutely worth visiting and following.)
- “Speaking The Truth In Love” by Steve Rebus which can be found at https://steverebus.com (His testimony page is especially worth reading. He is a blind photographer, singer, writer of songs and poems.)
Some of the other content creators who I appreciate for their grace and wisdom:
- “Strengthened By Grace” by Martha https://strengthenedbygrace.net (Her writing style has a very “one friend to another” style that I appreciate.)
- “My Heart Is For Israel” by Donald Norris https://h4i.us (His posts always offer a different way of reading and understanding God’s Word. He has helped me better understand the New Testament through Old Testament eyes.)